Friday 7 December 2007

An example of life style in Taiwan

I think this photo is a very good example of life in Taiwan. As the island itself is highly populated, we need to make most use of the space especially in metropolitan cities. I saw those double-deck bike park for the first time in my life yesterday and was highly amazed. I think it's a really smart design. Another thing that amused me is the time it took for me to get a new ID card. It's probably the most important piece of document that you'll get as a citizen in this country and guess how it took me to get it - in 10 minutes. I spent about 2 minutes to take a quick photo shot and then about 2 minutes to speak to the lady in charge of this business. After that I waited for about 5 minutes for them to scan my photo and printed the stuff on a card for me. Efficiency is all that matters in this place. People live a very fast pace of life style. More to come...

I am planning to make a video on someone eating chicken ass :p Please look forward to that.

No comments: